Medical abortion is referred to as abortion pills and it is also known as non-surgical abortion. Many women opt for medical abortion because of its effectiveness and easy procedures.
|Quantity||Price Per Pill||Total Price||Buy Now|
What is MTP KIT ?
The MTP kit is the most preferred abortion kit is as this medication is highly used for the termination of unplanned and unwanted pregnancies. It contains Mifepristone and Misoprostol pills. These two abortion pills are prescribed in combination for safe medical abortion. Abortion with MTP kit abortion pills offers you complete privacy. It does not involve an anesthetic and no risk of infection as surgical instruments are not used in the process. You can buy an MTP kit online from this website and do your own abortion at home as instructed by your doctor.
How do the contents of the MTP kit work?
MTP kit contains 200mg Mifepristone. It has anti-progesterone properties. Mifepristone terminates pregnancy by blocking the supply of progesterone to the fetus which results in the detachment of the fetus from the uterus lining.
How to take abortion pills?
The Mifepristone pill can be taken orally with water. After the duration of a day or two (ie, 24-48 hours) you take your second medication of Misoprostol by oral or vaginal intake method as per your convenience. Let the pills dissolve undisturbed for half an hour and then you can engulf the remains.
What is the recommended dosage of the MTP Kit?
For the pregnancy up to 8 weeks 200mg Mifepristone is taken with 800 mcg Misoprostol. It leads to safe and successful abortion. If bleeding doesn’t start within 24 hours of taking a dose of Misoprostol you might need to repeat your dosage. This can be due to greater growth of the fetus than the normally expected at the particular stage in gestation or because your pregnancy duration is longer than 8 weeks.
What is expected after I take my abortion pills?
The Mifepristone doesn’t cause any visible changes. The day you take the pill is more likely to feel like any other normal day. You can go along with your normal activities without any difficulty.
How do I know if I overdose?
If you overdose by mistake you should immediately contact your doctor. The symptoms of overdose are the following.
● Increased heart rate
● Difficulty in breathing
● Blurred vision
What are the side effects?
Medical abortion using MTP kit abortion pills does not cause any permanent harm to your health. All the side effects listed below are temporary and decrease in few days.
● Feeling of nausea
● Boby pain
● Abdomen pain due to cramping
What other precautions I should know about?
● Immediately contact a doctor if there is an overdose or bleeding doesn’t start in 24 hours of taking the second medication.
● Make sure that you don’t have any responsibility on the day of your Misoprostol intake, it is best to take bed rest as there will be heavy bleeding and cramps.
● Remove any intrauterine device present in your uterus.
● Take an ultrasound test to determine that the fetus is growing inside the uterus and the pregnancy is not ectopic.
● The duration of pregnancy should not be longer than 8 weeks if it is longer than it, consult your medical practitioner.
● Make sure that you convey your medical history to the medical practitioner before you get the prescription for the MTP kit.
● Stop consumption of alcohol, drugs, and smoking.
● If you are a breastfeeding mother then you should store milk in advance before starting an abortion. Breastfeeding during the pregnancy may cause the child diarrhea.
● Avoid travel when you are going through an abortion.
● Do not indulge in any straining physical task or intense physical exercise during this period.
● Don’t insert anything in the vagina as this can lead to an infection. Use sanitary pads and not menstrual cups or tampons.
● Refrain from sexual intercourse until you complete your abortion or as instructed by the physician.
● Eat healthy, nutrient food, and drink milkshakes and fruit juices it will make you feel healthy sooner.
● Get some common painkillers in case you feel like you need to use them during an abortion.
Who should not use the MTP kit abortion pill?
● Women with bleeding issues should not use the MPT kit, as medical abortion may not be the right option for them.
● If you do not have a clinic around for the case of emergencies you should not take the abortion pills.
● If you have any intrauterine device installed you should not take the pills before you remove them from the body with the help of a medical practitioner.
● If you are allergic to any contents of the MTP kit you should avoid its use.
How do I buy an MTP kit?
You can buy an MTP kit abortion pill online safely from our website at a reasonable cost. We make your data and transaction secure with advanced security systems. We also protect your privacy with our discrete packing.
How to store an MTP kit?
Make sure to store the MTP kit in a cool and dry moistureless place. Keep it out of the rich of the children.